Skwoosh XL Touring Gel Pad
The SKWOOSH™ XL Touring Gel Pad with air circulating mesh and air channel design delivers cool comfort, pressure relief and vibration dampening. SKWOOSH™ lightweight, fluidized gel relieves pressure, helps circulation and eliminates numbness caused by long rides. There’s tail bone relief, a built in air channel and a non-skid bottom to keep the pad in place when in use. It comes with an easy to install snap on safety strap and it folds for easy storage. It has extra width (16½”W) at the top, is shorter (12½”L) and tapers to 9½” at the bottom so it fits the majority of big touring bikes This gel pad is designed for extended cruising and extra comfort. This gel pad needs no maintenance, is designed for extended cruising and has no pumps or valves. SKWOOSH™ is the most trouble-free, comfortable gel pad Made in the USA.
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Breathable fabric – circulates air for natural cool comfort.
- Comfortable – Pressure relieving gel prevents numbness and discomfort.
- Cushioning – fluidized gel cradles the ‘sitz’ bones for long rides.
- Tailbone Relief – reduces spinal compression and pressure.
- Air Channel Design – promotes cool air circulation.
- Waterproof Fabrics – welded seams durable fabrics.
- Low Profile – no height adjustments necessary .
- Convenient – Lightweight, thin, compact and folds for storage.
- Non-Skid Bottom – Anchors cushion to seat – guaranteed.
- Easy Installation – No tools needed – snap on safety strap included .
- MADE IN USA – Guaranteed workmanship and performance.
SKWOOSH™ pads need NO MAINTENANCE – PERIOD! There is NO need for cleaners or waterproofing sprays. Remove stains with a soft sponge and detergent or just hose off. Shake and air dry. There is no cover to remove, no cover to wash and no cover to dry.