The all new Jeep 4 Door Fusion LED Lighting Kit. This kit is designed for the Jeep owner that takes everything to the extreme, has to have the best, and loves to show off his Jeep! This Kit supplies enough light to make any Jeep a show Jeep! Add more L.E.D. strips at any time!
- CPU & Wireless Remote
- (2) 4 Inch FlexTech LED Strips
- (6) 24 Inch FlexTech LED Strips
- (1) 12″ Extension Cable
- (3) 36″ Extension Cables
- (2) 72″ Extension Cables
- (1) Y-Splitter Cable
- (1) Push Button Switch
Our New Fusion L.E.D. Systems are the most complete way to quickly customize your motorcycle with LED’s, yet not spend a fortune. Our Fusion systems eliminate time consuming wiring of LEDs and simply plug into a main control module that can create the wildest flash patterns. Fusion systems come in two models: single color or million color systems. Million color systems allow you to change colors with the press of a button.
Features: A multi-color, three-zone, three lines, plug-n-play CPU with wireless remote.
- 15 Flash Patterns (3 Music / Engine Thump Modes)
- 5 Speed Flash Driver
- 5 Levels of sound sensitivity
- 22 Colors, including million color mode & seven color mode.
- Secondary Power Up Option
Colors: Can’t decide which color you want? Why choose one, when you can have them all. Our million color system will display 22 individual colors, plus it has a million color and 7 color feature. What is the million color feature? When the million color feature is selected, the CPU changes the colors for you by displaying every color in the spectrum known to the human eye in one smooth movement. You can even select the rate of color change speed. What is the seven color feature? When the seven color feature is selected, the CPU changes the colors for you, displaying the seven primary colors.
Programmed Individual Colors: Red, Pink, Magenta, Fuchsia, Ghost-blue, Light Blue, Blue, Aqua Blue, Bluish-Green, Teal Green, Light Green, Lime Green, Lemon-Lime, Yellow, Yellow/Orange, Orange, Amber, White, Million Color Changing, Seven Color Changing.
1. Solid State: No Flashing. Available in all nineteen colors including full color spectrum and seven color changing patterns with adjustable color change speed.
2. Basic Flash: All LEDs flash on & off simultaneously. Available in all colors with adjustable flash speed.
3. Breath Mode: LEDs gradually flash on and off; giving the impression your motorcycle is breathing. Available in the seven basic colors & seven color change pattern, with adjustable breath speed.
4. Scanning Mode 1: LED’s flash from the back of bike toward the front repeatedly. Available in all colors with speed adjust.
5. Scanning Mode 2: LED’s flash from the back of bike toward the front staying on till flash pattern done, repeatedly. Available in all colors with speed adjust.
6. Running Mode: LEDs flash on and then staying on while moving from back to front–front to back of bike. Available in all colors with speed adjust.
7. Center out Mode: LEDs flash from center of bike outward. Available in basic seven colors & seven color change pattern, with speed adjust.
8. Chase Mode 1: LEDs flash from back to front – and flash from front to back repeatedly. Available in all colors with speed adjust.
9. Chase Mode 2: LEDs flash from back to front staying on – and flash off from front to back repeatedly. Available in all colors with speed adjust.
10. Scanning Mode 3: LED’s flash from front of bike to back staying on till flash pattern done, repeatedly. Available in all colors with speed adjust.
11. Scanning Mode 4: LED’s flash from the front of bike toward the back fading out, repeatedly. Availiable in the seven basic colors & seven color change pattern, with adjustable breath speed.
12. Music Mode I: Flashes to base of stereo or engine noise in front to back pattern. Available in all colors with sound sensitivity adjust.
13. Music Mode II: Flashes to base of stereo or engine noise in center-out pattern. Available in all colors with sound sensitivity adjust.
14. Music Mode III: Flashes to base of stereo or engine noise in mode 2. Available in all colors with sound sensitivity adjust.
Flash: Change the flash pattern with the press of a button. A single beep will occur to indicate flash pattern has changed. See the list of the flash patterns (above) in their order of program sequence.
Flash Speed Adjust: Change the speed of the flash pattern in modes 1 through 8 with the press of a button. Five speeds available, one chirp indicates the slowest flash speed, 5 chirps indicates the fastest speed.
Sound Sensitivity Adjust: Change the sensitivity to stereo base or engine noise in modes 9 through 13 with the press of a button. Five levels of sound sensitivity available, one chirp indicates the least sensitive, 5 chirps indicate the most sensitive.
System Power: Turn the system ON; a single chirp will confirm the system is ON. Press again to turn OFF; a double chirp indicates the system is turned OFF. You can turn the system on or off using the wireless remote or you can use the buttons located on the CPU.
System Memory: Fusion will remember the last selected color intensity, flash pattern, and flash speed/sound sensitivity so you don’t have to search for your favorite look.
THE ULTIMATE FEATURE NO ONE ELSE HAS.
Secondary Power-Up: allows you to wire the system to a second power source such as your break lights, four-way flashers, or an alarm system output. For example, attach the secondary power to your break light power wire, so that every time you apply the breaks your LEDs will turn on (displaying the last color, flash pattern, speed/sound selection) even though the system was turned off. As soon as you release the breaks, the LEDs will turn off again. You can connect the secondary power to any 12 volt DC power source.
Motorcycle LED Light Strips and Kits!
Snowmobile LED Light Strips and Kits!
ATV LED Light Strips and Kits!
Auto LED Light Strips and Kits!
“Customize That Ride”
WANT TO ADD MORE PODS? NO PROBLEM. Y-Splitter Cables simply plug into the existing plug and allow you to easily add more L.E.D. light strips. (Click here for view accessories.)
E-Mail or call us!! 239-253-0285